Thursday, February 2, 2012

My babies are growing up!

Wow, what a crazy week it has been here! My guys all go back to school tomorrow after 7 weeks off and well we have been running around collecting books and picking up uniforms and I swear if I see another book that needs to be contacted or pencils that need to be labeled I just might SCREAM!!!! hehe!

My oldest starts High School tomorrow and my twins start school for the first time, oh I tell you I get tears in my eyes every time I think of it and I can only image how I will be tomorrow morning! Needless to say there will be lots of photos and lots of tears, but I am happy for them, they are sooo ready for school!

I started this card before Christmas, but I never quite got it finished...Always the best of intentions...hehe! Oh well it will work for next christmas! Anyway I finished coloring it the other week and now I am one card up for christmas already...hehe!

Copic Colors Used:

Hair - C8, R39, R37, R35
Top - E44, E43, E42, E41
Pants - C3, C1, C00, 0
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20

Don't forget that for all you Copic Needs Pop over to the Mad For Markers Store!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card =) Love the different hair color!!! Gorgeous paper layers! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!