Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Girls!

Yesterday was my Twins 5th Birthday! I can't believe that are now 5, time sure flies when your having fun! We did attempt to go to the Melbourne Zoo for the day, but as we headed off it started to rain, so we changed our minds and headed off to the Melbourne Aquarium. We had a Great time, one of my girls fell in love with the great BIG Grey Nurse Shark, she followed it around the Aquarium as it swum around!

Anyway so for Lily's card I have used this weeks Deconstructed Sketch. I have actually turned the sketch on it's side, so if your having trouble seeing the sketch in my card just image it turned around!




Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E08, YR07, YR04, YR02
Dress and Shoes - YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, E50, E51, E53
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R22, R20
Ground - W5, W3, W1
Cloudy Background - W1, W00, B000, B0000, 0

I am going Away for a few days so will show you Charlotte's card when I get back!

Don't forget that if you are in Australia or New Zealand you can get all your copic needs as well as all the new The Greeting Farm stamps from Sammi over at Mad For Markers!



6 comments:

  1. Great card! Happy birthday to your girls~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is beautiful! I love the colour combo it looks so gorgoeus against the red hair. Fab embellishing too!
    I hope your girls had a fab 5th birthday! Mills will turn 5 at the end of the year and i really have no idea where the time has gone!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to say how much I love your colouring on this - the hair and stockings in particular are fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your girls! It's scary how fast time flies isn't it! Love this card, those new TGF stamps are super cute. I am yet to get my hands on them...
    Hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just adorable. Please tell your girls Happy Birthday from me! How exciting. I remember when my babies were 5. That is a great age, especially with girls. lol... No, I'm kidding their all adorable at 5. Happy Birthday Girls. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card. It's funny that I have just put these YG colours on my wish list and now I see you using them is such a lovely way. I am so getting them now. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!