Thursday, June 30, 2011

Purplicious!

So today is my friend Annette's birthday and ANYONE who knows Annette knows that her favourite color is PURPLE. So here is the card I made for her. I was going to go with all Purple, but I then decided that it needed something else so I added in a small bit of yellow, I am really happy with it! And so was Annette when I gave it to her this morning!

I have used this weeks Deconstructed Sketch, which was such a Pretty sketch this week! All the Girls have made some gorgeous cards this week, so make sure to go over and check them out!


Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E37, E35, E33, E31
Dress - V09, V06, V04, V01, V000
Shoes - Y17, Y15, Y13
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Eyes - E37, V04, V01

I have tried a different hair combination today, more of a golden brown! I really like it. I am about to start to put together a note book with all different copic color combinations that I have tried or am trying. Just to keep a record of different combinations that I like. So many times I try a new one, but then down the track forget what it was I used, so I am hoping this will expand my colors that I use, lets hope so anyway....hehe!

Don't forget that over on the Mad for Marker challenge blog we have a 'Red Hair' Challenge going on, and you know the saying, 'You've gotta be in it to win it!' So get over there and have a go!

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Emma! Your coloring is wonderful and I love these fun papers that you put together on this card! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gorgeous distressing you did. GORGEOUS work Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma!! WOW!! This card is stunning...I am sure Anette will love it!! Gorgeou colouring too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Emma. The purple and yellow are beautiful together. Love the flower and the layout. The hair colour is lovely too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you rocked the purple!! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma. This is such a sweet looking card and I am sure that your friend did love it. Your coloring is fantastic and I am so going to give your new hair color a try if you don't mind. lol... I have my book with examples on hair color, but I think I need to add the eye colors to mine as well. Hope you have a great 4th! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. PURPLICIOUS card Emma, I am so pleased to be the proud owner of it now LOVE IT! LOVE the new hair colour, thank you so much, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!