Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's a Royal Deconstructed Sketch!

OK so it's time for Week 2 of our TGF Royalty Contest and this week we have a gorgeous INSPIRATION challenge.   Our friend and TGF Customer Jammie Clark has created a "Sweet and Toxic" Royal Wedding inspired cake that will serve as our inspiration piece for this week's challenge!   Use ANY TGF stamp and get INSPIRED by the following photo:

Want to play along?  We'd love to have you!  Just upload a card or project (layouts are great, too!) using this creative confection as your inspiration and upload to TGF Galleria>Contests/Challenges>TGF Royalty> WEEK 2-Inspiration and you have through Tuesday June 14th at 8pm CST to get those creations uploaded!

Now I have used this weeks Decontructed Sketch for my Card. Here is the Sketch:


Don't you just love it! I love round cards, they alwasy look just that little bit fancy...hehe! So here is my Wedding Themed card with the Gorgeous new Princess 3, I think she is just perfect for a Wedding Card!


Well it has been a crazy week here, we have a couple of sickies and it is not much fun, up most of the nights and then not very happy during the day. My youngest vomitted everywhere in the car today when I was on my way to an appointment. Needless to say I was late as I had to pull over and fix him up, my poor little man!

Hope everyone else is having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, I was on the Deconstructed Sketch sight this morning and when I ran across your card I just had to head over and tell you how very much I love it. I love that you have used Princess #3 here. She looks so perfect with Ian on a Wedding card. As always, you have done a fantastic job on their hair and all of the rest of it. I just love it! Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is AMAZING, Em! What a fantastic take on Jammie's cake and also the sketch. Holy cow- AWESOMENESS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I think that I might be a tad bit JEALOUS!!! Emma...How gorgeous is this?!! This is just so perfect in every way!! Beautiful work!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FANTASTIC Emma! I love the way you used the sketch and your embellishments are brilliant! Your coloring is wonderful as well!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!