Saturday, June 25, 2011

5 Today!

How cool is WS Ryan. I love his hair, it is just so much fun to color. I thought I would show Ryan a little bit of love, as he was feeling a little left out seeing as his Princess Friends are getting plenty of Love over at the Farm due to the Fabulous TGF Royalty competition. Don't forget that you still have one more chance left to be a part of the final four. Our week 4 challenge is to create using the 4 c's, so Carriage, Carrat (Bling), Castle and Crown! 

So while you all show our Princesses some love, here is Mr WS Ryan!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E29, E27, E23, E21
Vest & Tshirt - C1, C3, YG07, YG04, YG02, W7
Jeans - BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20

A special friend of my girls is turning five just a couple of days after my girls, so this is the card we made for him.

Well I need to go and get my girls Dressed for the day and go and sort out what sounds like World War 3 going on in my lounge room....hehe! 

We have a busy weekend with my Daughter Ella going for her next Karate belt this afternoon, it is usually pretty full on and she always does sooo well! We also have my oldest Son Brody playing his 50th Footy Game tomorrow. So he has lots of family coming to watch him and we have spent last night making him a banner to run through, it has come up pretty well!

Hope everyone is having a great Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, this lil guy is SO adorable! I really need to add him and that background stamp in my next shopping :)
    Super cute card!
    Enjoy your weekend with your kiddos, sounds like a lot of fun!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma this is totally awesome and such a fab card for a little boy i love it. Your colouring totally rocks
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma.
    I think you have so given Ryan a wonderful place to hang out. I love the way you have colored him. His vest rocks! I also love the papers that you have used and the ruler is fantastic as an accent. I am sure the little guy that gets this card is going to LOVE it! Hope your weekend is going good. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card! :)
    Which copics do you use, ciao or sketch?

    / Sara from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I miss ya already, kid. LOL! Seriously, this is ONE. GORGEOUS. Card. happy bday to your boy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. eek I meant your friend's boy, what a dolt I am, LOL! MWAH! hey, did you ever get mail btw? xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!