Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's Creepy, Yet Gorgeous and lives under the Sea?

There's something fishy going on at the Farm...something a little creepy too...something TOTALLY new!  After the success of TGF's Digital mermaid line last year, we've had some requests for rubber and we are PROUD to introduce "SYREN!"

I have to say that my all time favourite TGF Stamps are the Creepers, I don't know what it is, but I just Love them and Miss Syren is no exception! You can totally image her being a hit with the Mermen down in Creeper Town...hehe! And you know what, why wouldn'y she be, l mean look at her, she oozes Sassy and Attitude!


Just like her name, this sassy siren will be released on April 1st-TOMORROW, along with Surfer Anya, Daisy Sprout, and the HUGE "Creepin" set on a FULL-sheet of rubber! SO exciting!  Be sure to check out the unveiling of TGF's new CHALLENGE TEAM on our new CHALLENGE BLOG! Can you say "I Love Farm Fresh Chellenges" Of course you can...hehe! 


 Also don't forget to come back tomorrow to for our BIG Rlease Day Blog Hop!

22 comments:

  1. What a great card!!!! Love your coloring and I always get great inspiration in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my Emma, this is gorgeous!! I love what you've done with her hair. All those lovely locks. And her tail! Pretty! Beautiful accents to surround her. I agree there is just something about the Creepers that I just love too. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way you colored Syren is amazing! I love the highlights in her hair, and the scales on her tail. It's all GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a stunning colour combo! Such a beautiful sample card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Emma. Love your colouring for her hair and tail. It looks amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! Love the hair color very nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this and your colouring is fabulous - her hair and tail are wonderful. The elements and papers brings it all together real nice.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Emma! Super gorgeous card and stamp lol.Just beautiful *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolut gorgeous. Love the image, your way of coloring, the papers and the colors you used.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is so beautiful - love the hair and tail... everything. Can't wait to get her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome coloring.....gorgeous card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um... WHAT!!! Holy cow I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED that stamp. Your card is just gorgeous!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely coloring! Love her tail!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a beautiful card and I love how you did her hair x

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWE!!! Your card is Gorgeous!!! Love the coloring of your Mermaid too! I am excited about a new Mermaid on the Farm!!! TFS!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is a jaw-dropper; your coloring is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emma Emma Emma, you rocked this image!!! Gosh, girl, I have to study how you colored her hair... it's beautiful! And so is her fin! Bravo!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Emma, I am so with you when it comes to the Creepers. OMWord, I just love them all. I don't know if its the eyes or if they just have such attitude even before you color them. I love what you have done with Syren. She looks just so happy on your card. She is so going to go in my collection. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunning card for today's previews.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just gorgeous!! Her hair looks fantastic and the LO with all the beautiful flowers/ribbon and dp looks gorgeous. lol (uh, repeating myself. Thats how excited I am)
    Jess M :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Her hair is DEFINITELY gorgeous and I LOVE the striking contrast of the soft papers and her dark hair-beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This definitely is not Spongebob Squarepants! :) I just adore this card of yours. So feminine, soft and of course, sassy! xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!