Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Something Different!

I have been seeing some GORGEOUS Scrap LO's over on the Lovely Tanya's Blog and she has inspired me to do some scrappin, so Thank-you Tanya! I should also mention that I have borrowed a couple of Tanyas fantastic ideas from some of her LO's, so hope you don't mind Tanya!

 Tanya also hosts a challenge blog called 'Get Picky', and so I decided why not enter. This week they have a photo inspiration challenge, here is the photo. Isn't this just Gorgeous! Now I haven't gone with the colors from the photo, but I have gone with the flowers and romance of it, by scrapping a LO of me and my Amazing Husband!






I finally got my hands on some Graphic 45, Once upon a springtime paper and I have to say that I LOVE it! I had so much fun Scrapping this LO, You will definitely be seeing more scrapping from me!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic LO - love the colours, paper and flowers...got the scrappin mojo back!! Suzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh Em!! This is absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad that I inspired you to scrap again and thank you so much for playing along at Get Picky. I love your choice of papers, use of the vine and your misting is fantastic. Such a gorgeous photo of you and your beloved too. I hope to see lots more scrappin from you my friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is a gorgeous page, I love the way you used those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous LO!!! Beautiful!!! and yes so romantic!!;)
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous layout Emma! *Hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma thank you I love Anya surfed

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!