Friday, January 21, 2011

Time for another FFF!

Can you believe that it's Friday again already, where does the time go! Friday on the farm means it's time for another Farm fresh Friday. This week we want you to use paper toll or dimensional techniques to Pop up your projects and amke them come to life.

ETA - Image has been taken done for Publication

As you can see from this picture I have popped Anya up a couple of times to make her stand out. I have also popped Ian's flower up as well!

I have used the 'I do' set and made a wedding card, I don't have anyone I know getting married, but you never know hey! I was so excited to use my new stash of ribbon which arrived during the week. I have to say thank-you to Kellie for enabling me in my ribbon addiction, you were sooo right Kellie, it is just Gorgeous Ribbon and it goes perfectly with this card!

ETA - Image has been taken down for publication

I just love this quote, it is sooo cute! I wanted to use it on the card, but I just didn't have the room for it, so I decided to make a tag that was tucked into the card, so whoever gets this card will have a little surprise on a tag!


 Copic Colors Used:

My card was colored with Copics on Xpress It Blending Card, all of which are availble from the lovely Sammi over at the Mad For Markers Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!