Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Brody!

Happy Mad for Markers Friday, can you believe that it's Friday already! Time sure does go quicker these days! My kids finish school for the year today and they don't go back until the 4th of Feb, they can't wait for christmas!

Anyway our challenge at the moment is Anything Goes, as we know how busy everyone is at the moment! So here is the card that I made for my son Brody for his birthday last month. His favourite color is green, so that is always where I start when making his card.

Copic Colors Used:

Hair- E37, E57, E35, E33, o
Shirt - YG01, YG0000, YG13
Jeans - C10, C8, C5, C3, 0
Tie - C5, C3, C1
Skin - E11, E00, E000,
Background - W1, W3, 0


My card is made using Xpress It Blending card and Copics, which can all be purchased from the lovely Sammi over at Mad for Markers.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool card Emma! Gorgeous colouring too.
    Kristy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect card for Brody, love the dsp and as always your amazing colouring, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!