Friday, November 5, 2010

TGF Farm Fresh Friday!

Welcome to another TGF Friday, and you know what that means! Yep it's time for another Farm Fresh Friday Challenge, this weeks FFF Challenge is to use Hemp, Floss or Raffia on your card!

Ok, so onto my card! I have used Ian from  I Heart Sweaters. He is just sooo adorable!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E39, E35, E31
Scarf &Boots - R59, R37, R35, R32
Jumper - BG78, BG75, BG72, W5, W3, W1
Pants - C10, C8, C5
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20

Make sure to get your entries in as the winner of this weeks FFF will win their very own Oliver & Amelia - Just for You!  How cool is that!!!


4 comments:

  1. love it! great idea with the string!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's SO adorable! I love his lil sweater! Great use of floss, love how it looks :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!