Friday, November 5, 2010

A Bookmark for Brody!

Hey there Copic Lovers, it's Mad For Markers Friday and our current challenge is 'Anything But a Card'.  Now last time I made a bookmark for my Daughter Ella, well my son Brody saw this and of course, you guessed it, he wanted one...hehe! So now I have a bookmark for Brody to share with you!

I just love this Creeper Jack from The Greeting Farm. Boys images are so hard to find and Creeper Jack is just perfect for that Pre teen, which Brody is and of course for teenage boys! So anyway I made this for Brody and he was just wrapped! These bookmarks are such a great little pressie!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E39, E35, E31
T-shirt - R59, R37, R35, YG17, YG13, YG11
Jeans - C5, C3, C1
Shoes - R37, R35, R59, C3, C1
My card uses Copics and X Press It blending Card

So if you haven't already entered our challenge you still have time, so get coloring and get your entry in!

For all your Copic needs make sure to hop on over to The Mad For Marker Store!

2 comments:

  1. This is super Em! Love your colouring on him and the bookmark looks amazing! No wonder Brody was wrapped!! I'm going to have to give these a go after seeing your gorgeous ones!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a suoer cool image, how funky! Love the book mark, the torn edge really adds to it

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!