Monday, September 20, 2010

Mad For Markers DT Call





Do you love coloring with Copics.....Of course you do! 
Well you need to head over to the Mad For Markers Blog, because we are having a DT call. We are after 2 Guest DT's and 5 Full Time DT members. 

What we are looking for:

people who are passionate about Copics!
people who LOVE colouring as much as we do!
people with good colouring skills!
people who blog regularly and are willing and able to post regularly on the M4M blog!
people who think and create "outside the box"!
  • Cardmakers
  • Scrapbookers
  • "Off the Page" creators
I am happy to announce that I am now the DT Co-ordinator for Mad For Markers. So along with Sammi I will have the pleasure of looking through all of the fabulous DT entries, as well as setting our challenges and just generally organizing our DT. I am soooo excited to be in this new position, so thanks Sammi for trusting me in this positon!

So what are you waiting for...Get over to the Mad For Markers Blog for the full details and Good Luck to everyone that enters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!