Monday, March 8, 2010

SweetPea's March Challenge

I just love these ching-chou kuik's Fantasty Art Stamps. They are so much fun to color! This one is called 'Dark Sirene'. I have made this card for the SweetPea Stamps Customer Card Challenge. The challenge was to make a card that screamed Spring, must have flowers on it and use the colors Pink, Green and Yellow. I think that this stamp definitely screams Spring with all of the flowers in her hair. I have added some kindy glitz to all the flowers as well as the butterfly. The butterfly is from the ching-chou kuik's - Come Softly.

We have had a long weekend here in Melbourne, although it has been a pretty crappy one weather wise. I have had 2 sickies so not much sleep. Little Oscar has a cold as well as his big sister Lily, but Oscar being only 9 months can't really take anything so he is a bit miserable. Hopefully he will pick up in the next couple of days. Anyway gotta go as I promised my son that I would make him scones when he got home from his friends and he has just got home and is asking where's his scones!!

8 comments:

  1. oooooooh! This is GORGEOUS Em!!! I LOVE it!
    Coloured so beautifully and gorgeous colours!
    LOVE those flowers too! (hugs)
    sorry to hear of the sick little ones! Hope they are much better soon!
    mmm.. think I'll pop on over for some of those scones. lol!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Emma, so love your colouring, love the sparkle, pretty layout, can almost smell those scones lol! Hope there are some left tomorrow, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! thanks for playing along - j

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo beautiful!! Love all of the bling!! Hope your babies are feeling better soon and you can get some sleep!! Yum...scones sound awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma she is gorgous, thank you for partaking in our challenge, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your little ones are felling better!!
    This is go beautiful!! And Yes it screams Spring with the colors and flowers you used!! Thanks for playing along in our monthly challenge.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is stunning! Your colouring is beautiful and I love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful card and all that sparkle is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!