Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh Alice-Painting the Roses Red

So this weeks Oh Alice challenge was to use the colors red, blue and purple and also this inspiration  piece
As soon as I saw the wonderland digi set I knew I had to have them. I love this Alice, she is so adorable! I have to admit that I struggled with this weeks Oh Alice challenge. You know when you get an idea in your head that lloks awesome and then in reality it's not so good. Well this happened to me with this card! I colored up this gorgeous rose, but in the end I couldn't get it to work so I ended up tossing it and starting again. So the end result is that I'm not totally happy with this card, but I can't keep staring at it, so have decided that this is it, it's finished!

I am so glad that it is Friday tomorrow. We have such a busy week with all the afterschool activities my kids have and Fridays is our day off! Although I do have my Premmie Group tomorrow, which I love doing. I run a support group for families, but mostly mums come along, who have had a prem baby. Hope you all have a great Friday and a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. oooh.. I think it looks good! Love that set - so cute isn't it!! :) Thanks for joining us down the rabbit hole again!
    Hope the group goes well tomorrow!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Emma, loooove that purple dsp and your pretty display of embellishments, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Alice card Emma! I love what you did with the color challenge! I especially love that you used one of my favorite sets of TGF images! Gorgeous coloring and great layout! The half flower looks so cool! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Emma, i love the bling and the fab use of stamps
    Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!