Friday, February 12, 2010

CA&F Sketchy Saturday and Monday Mania + Flutterby Wednesday

I was hoping to have this card finished yesterday, but when I dropped my Daughter off at Karate last night and went to Spotlight to buy some ribbon, I was very dissappointed to find that it had closed for the night. I thought for sure it would be open till 9pm, but no they close at 7pm! So I had to wait until today to buy the ribbon and then finish this card. I have entered this card into Sketchy Saturday, but I didn't have room for the 3 buttons at the top so I could only fit 2, hope that this is ok!! If not I understand. here is the sketch:
CA&F Monday Mania was to make a Valentines card without using pink or red. Now I love Pink so this was hard for me, but I managed to do it and you know what I am actually really happy with it. And last but not least Flutterby Wednesday's was a love theme with a butterfly, fairy or angel on your card, so I have an angel on mine. 

I have another couple of cards that I am hopping to finish tonight so I should have a couple more to show tomorrow.

I am very excited as my little Oscar who will be nine months next week has slept through the night for the last 2 nights. Hooray!! Now all I need to do is teach the twins how to do the same. They have been in a big bed for 12 months now and they had started to not come in as much over the last couple of months. They were coming in about 3 - 4 times a night, but we got them to give their dummies up about a month ago and they are back to coming in about 4 times a night. OMG it is driving me insane!! So just need to get Oscar to teach the girls and all will be great. Not too sure about my chances though!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Emma, well worth the wait for the ribbon it's beautiful, lovely layout, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so sweet! Love the black and white combo! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Emma this card is stunning... Love the black and white + pink...and Angel Anya is coloured beautifully!! Too bad about spotlight closing :( I'm sure it's fine to only have the 2 buttons... the sketch is just a guide I think!
    Good work Oscar!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the black & white, so elegant! Thanks for playing at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white!! Amazing!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous FBW card Emma! Love the black and white!! Especially love that you used Angel Anya! Thanks for playing along with FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to leave me some love! I love reading all your comments and it always makes my day!